Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NEVER PAY FULL PRICE!

I didn't pay more than 5.00 for any of these shirts!
There is never a reason to pay full price for anything!  My kids have plenty of name brand designer clothes and shoes while still allowing us to eat….haha!  My favorite stores are Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack, and any discount store like this that carry name brand merchandise but for half the price of regular stores.  My first stop in any shopping excursion is to make my way to the clearance rack of whatever department I am shopping for that day.  What’s great about clearance racks at discount stores is that you can get 75-90% off regular price of name brand items.  Make sure you check for any damage to clothing, such as rips, holes, marks, missing buttons, or anything like that.  If you find items with these issues and you think it can be an easy fix for you, take it to the manager and ask for even more of a discount (most stores will accommodate) and you will have even bigger savings.  Buying off season is a great way to save money too.  Stores will usually have big discounts on previous seasons merchandise to make room for next seasons stock.  For example, stock up on  bathing suits, flip flops, shorts, tank tops at the END of summer for next summer, the markdowns are usually significant!  My kids have plenty of Hurley, DC, Zoo York, Billabong and other name brand shirts that I didn’t pay more than $5.00 each for! I always  buy pants for less than 10.00 and never pay  full price for anything….there is absolutely no need to…if you take the time and patience to look and be frugal, you won’t ever have to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment