Sunday, November 27, 2011

CELEBRATE CYBER MONDAY

Tomorrow is CYBER MONDAY...the BLACK FRIDAY in the technical world....the perfect day to take advantage of AMAZON.COM 's amazing deals in all departments but my favorite department to shop in is groceries.
I love to shop but sometimes there isn’t enough time or you don’t feel like leaving the comfort of your own home.  That’s why I love shopping websites such as amazon.com  I have gotten amazing deals on everything from shoes, books, movies to most often….yes, groceries!  Usually, if you spend 25.00 or more, there is no tax and FREE SHIPPING!  Why would I leave when I can do it all right from my very own computer!  Amazon also has a “Warehouse Deals” and “Managers Specials” department where everything is from 50-75 % off retail price.  I have gotten name brand boxes of cookies and poptarts for close to 1.00 a box!  Monthy, they also offer “special deals” where in addition to their already low prices, they offer extra discounts on certain products for that month if you buy a certain amount….for example….if you spend 30.00 on certain “natures path” products, you immediately get 10.00 off at checkout still with no tax and FREE SHIPPING.   Check this website out….Amazon.com is AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment