Thursday, April 12, 2012

BACK TO NORMAL

Well, it's been a few days and I tell you, I think I have had my share of jelly beans and poptarts.
Never really realized how sluggish sugar can make you feel.  I much prefer my granola or whole grain muffins to poptarts for breakfast.  I still am using coconut milk for my coffee instead of coffeemate, I really do like the flavor, sprinkled with a little cinnamon....DELICIOUS!  It may be time for another cup pretty soon ;)
I believe there was a reason I chose to do this challenge.  I thought I was pretty healthy before but I now realize I wasn't as healthy as I could have been and feel sooo much better for it now!
I have more energy, my skin feels good and smooth and less dry, and I feel good about putting better things in my body. 
I am continuing to go to health food/farmers market stores and buying healthier products for our household which everyone, including the kids, really likes!
EASTER BRUNCH....A LOT OF "WHOLE" FOODS HERE ACTUALLY

MY BOWL OF EASTER CANDY

GARDEN DIP

EASTER BASKET CUPCAKES
Here's to a healthIER and newer lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment