Thursday, April 5, 2012

DAY 44 CHALLENGE

I am running out of a lot of my "whole" foods again.  I think it's because the challenge is almost over and I haven't replenished my supplies because my brain is already thinking "I don't have to do this anymore" however I am missing my "whole" foods and am going to need to stock up for even when the challenge is over.  I feel so good about myself that I am going to continue a lot of what I am doing now.

Sometimes, there is nothing better than the taste of a very ripe banana or an almost black cherry that is so juicy and sweet, that I crave nothing else.  Fresh produce is so delicious I don't know why I didn't notice it as much before.

A SMALL GLASS OF RED WINE TO ROUND OUT MY DINNER!
For dinner, my whole family "enjoyed" a whole grain pasta dinner with salad and whole wheat sourdough bread spread with real butter.  The pasta was baked in the oven with a homemade white sauce with herbs, cheese, and topped with toasted nuts and olive oil....almost everyone had seconds...there are no leftovers tonight!  Love it when that happens.......last Friday and Saturday coming up.....until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment