Saturday, April 7, 2012

DAY 46 CHALLENGE

Well, the time has come.....less than 1 day to go and you know, I'm not even that excited about it......don't get me wrong, I will definitely be having my jelly beans and other yummy Easter treats but I looking back, I really didn't miss them all THAT much

I have been baking and food prepping all day for our Easter Brunch tomorrow and the temptation was definitely there but I can wait until tomorrow....I've hung in this far!

This has been an interesting journey and I never thought that I would want to continue this lifestyle but I think I do.  I love the good feeling I get when I put healthy fuel into my body and the healthier and stronger I feel in doing so! 
MY LAST "WHOLE" LUNCH

MY LUNCH TOMORROW  :)
Here's to a successful challenge and a stronger and healthier Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment