Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DAY 43 CHALLENGE

Why did I buy Easter candy already?  It's just staring me in the face and I still have 4 more days to go!

I never knew how good radishes are and how low in calories.....1- calories per radish depending on size.  I tried it sliced atop buttered whole wheat sourdough bread sprinkled with salt and pepper....DELICIOUS....another successful "whole" food!

For dinner, I had portabello burgers....so yummy!  Even if you are not a vegetarian, you will love this "meat" alternative.....portabellos are so meaty and hearty that you won't miss the beef at all! 
I baked mine in the oven drizzled with olive oil, salt, and pepper and topped with shredded cheese and then put them on multigrain sandwich thin bread (100 calories per bun).  Add lettuce, red onions, and tomatoes for add ons.....one of the BEST "whole" dinners I have made so far........
RADISH SANDWICH
PORTABELLO BURGERS
What else can I come up with before this challenge ends.....hmmm.....until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment