Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DAY 42 CHALLENGE

Less than 1 week to go.....I can't believe it's almost here....don't know what I'll do...I guess I will just have to wait and see!

I am feeling better than I have felt since before I started this challenge and am hoping I will continue to feel this good after the challenge.  I plan on sticking to "whole" foods as much as possible but on a less strict scale so I hope to still feel good inside and out!

I roasted some chickpeas today....they almost taste like nuts....such a yummy, healthy, inexpensive snack!

Winco carries my "Jumbo" raisin medley that I love for a fraction of the price at Sprouts....I am SO happy!

ROASTED CHICKPEAS WITH OLIVE OIL, SALT, AND PEPPER

JUMBO RAISIN MEDLEY
Today was a good day.....hopefully tomorrow will be too....until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment