Thursday, October 27, 2011

ALTERNATIVE TO "SCARY" JACK-O-LANTERNS

My family loves Halloween but I, personally, prefer "harvest" and "cute"  to "scary" and "gory".
Pumpkin carving is definitely a Halloween tradition but in my opinion, it's messy and in all honesty, I am not very good at it.  Here is my alternative to carving scary jack-o-lanterns:  Pull out all of your Mr.Potato Head pieces and decorate your pumpkins as you would your potato heads and here you have your very own  "Mr. or Mrs. Pumpkin Heads...no carving required!  (You do have to poke a small hole where you want to fit your pieces but that's it....very simple!)
my kiddos with pumpkins they picked out
the finished product!
HAPPY NO CARVING!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute Maria! Both Me and Gina agree, Halloween should be a "Happy Event" for the kids . . not SCAREY!

    Great job with your new Blog! I will be logging in for great tips!


    Auntie Becky

    ReplyDelete