Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY......NEVER PAY FULL PRICE

I never pay full price for anything!  Eventually, everything, especially in grocery stores, will go on sale, even your favorite brand name products....grocery stores and manufacturers rotate their product sales and in time, YOUR FAVORITE product will go on sale.  To get even more savings, use a coupon to go along with the sale!  Check your weekly grocery store circulars, see if your favorite products are on sale, pull out those Sunday Paper coupons, pair them up, go to the grocery store, stock up and save!  For example, I wait until my favorite snacks (let's say goldfish crackers ) goes on sale for 1.00 a bag (this happens at least a few times a year), if I have a coupon, let's say 50 cents off for 2, I end up paying only 50cents per bag, I stock up and get as much as I am allowed and enjoy the HUGE savings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment