Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The day has finally arrived....HALLOWEEN...yeah!  Obviously, I love this holiday...  ;)
If you want to make sure your kids get at least SOME healthy snacks today, here are some of my healthy snack ideas:  take a round platter (I have a pumpkin shaped one) and cut up orange cheese and black olives and arrange to make a jack-o-lantern face....also make school lunches more fun with my bat and black cat sandwich ideas:  take white bread and put in your favorite sandwich filling and top with another piece of white bread...take bat and ghost cookie cutters and cut out cute little halloween sandwiches...place whole cloves in cut outs to resemble eyes....These healthy snacks will make trick or treating tonight worthwhile....try them out, fun and easy!!

Pepper, my little fire chief dog
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment