Saturday, October 15, 2011

RECIPE OF THE DAY

LOW CAL PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE

-brew coffee in coffee maker
-pour 1 tbsp sugar free pumpkin spice syrup (such as torani) in mug
-pour 1 tbsp pumpkin or sugar free vanilla liquid coffee creamer in mug
-if you like it sweet, add 1-2 tsp of splenda, if not, omit this step
-sprinkle a dash of cinnamon in mug
-pour hot coffee in mug and stir up, enjoy!

I love the flavors of fall and my favorite coffee house drink is the pumpkin spice latte but I hate all the calories, try my version for less than 40 calories per mug and you'll be amazed at how easy it is to transform any coffee house version into your own for 1/2 the calories.
Tomorrow, I will post a recipe on how to make your own "sugar free" syrup and bottle and save for future uses.  This will save you a lot of money on buying sugar free syrups from the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment