Thursday, February 23, 2012

DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

It's day 2 and so far so good!
My coffee doesn't taste as good without my coffeemate creamers but sweetening it with cinnamon or ginger is a nice substitute with lite coconut milk which is just milk from the coconut mixed with water.

lunch may get a little monotonous so I will have to start getting creative.

My muffins have been a treat I look forward to everyday and bananas never tasted so good.

I am missing my diet soda I have to say but mineral water isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

For dinner tonight, I made homemade tomato sauce with green bell peppers to top my whole wheat spaghetti  and homemade salad dressing using fresh rosemary and garlic for my salad.....I really wanted a piece of sourdough bread but resisted and had fresh cucumber and grape tomatoes instead.....actually a pretty filling meal.....till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment