Sunday, February 26, 2012

DAY 4/5 CHALLENGE

First weekend of the challenge and was WAY better than I thought it would be!

I am really looking forward to my morning granola every day.....pretty tasty and filling!

Unsweetened Dried Mangos from Trader Joes are delicious and only 1.99 per bag....have to go get some more when done...could munch on those all day!

All natural peanut butter on wheat bread have become delicious and filling lunches as well especially spread with all natural, fruit sweetened jam from Whole Foods.

I am totally out of Plantain Chips (my family decided they loved them too)...need to get more at Trader Joes for only 1.69 per bag and hide them from everyone else!

Went out to dinner last night and we hit "Home Town Buffet" because I knew I could raid the salad bar and not starve.  I thought I would only be able to get lettuce and veggies with no dressing but as it turns out, they have a spice station with a big variety of oils and vinegars that went nicely with my lettuce and veggies.  I was also able to fill up on fruit and hard boiled eggs and there was a very nice variety to choose from....wasn't able to get dessert  ;( so finished the meal off with a nice cup of hot tea....left feeling very satisfied!

We went to the movies after that and was almost going through withdrawals from smelling the buttery scent of popcorn (which in my opinion is a MUST if you are going to the movies) but was good, skipped the popcorn and enjoyed the movie empty-handed.

MY TREAT IS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT ;)
I have to say, one of the best things so far about this challenge is how healthy your body becomes getting rid of all those extra toxins in your body and how regular you become.....what a welcomed surprise!.....more tomorrow.....going to watch the Oscars and munch on all natural air popped popcorn while watching flavored with a little salt and REAL BUTTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment