Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DAY 8 CHALLENGE

1st week down, on to the 2nd week....

Homemade granola was FABULOUS this morning!

Trail mix is a pretty filling snack for in between meals....I love adding the jumbo golden raisins to mine....so delicious...I actually look forward to them everyday!

I am almost out of my homemade muffins, need to make some more.....kids are even eating them....they may just join this challenge with me (ok, a little too much wishful thinking)

Made homemade guacamole tonight and added feta cheese, lime juice to add flavor but also to prevent browning and I also added a little pumelo juice (slightly sweeter than a grapefruit....not as tart)....sound weird but added a hint of additional flavor....for my dippers, I used whole grain tortilla chips with all natural ingredients....I actually like them better than regular tortilla chips, these particular ones have sesame and flax seeds in them with give them a boost of flavor....may have to stick with these.....(FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD is the brand name)

Another product I love is FLATTENED BANANA from Trader Joes.....it's basically dried banana.....the only ingredient is: BANANA....so yummy!

HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE, WHOLE GRAIN TORTILLA CHIPS AND SOME RED WINE.....I can do this!
I feel great and am sleeping better therefore not as tired......until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment