Friday, March 2, 2012

DAY 10 CHALLENGE

1 more month to go but who's counting.....honestly, I could probably do this for a lot longer and I just might!

Went to Whole Foods Friday Sale and was very impressed with their prices.....pretty affordable....will have to again next payday!

I feel so good, not so tired at night, and love how healthy my body is feeling and mind knowing all the good nutrition that is going into my body!

Made homemade granola bars today that were AMAZING.....better than any packaged bar I've had.....another packaged product that I won't buy anymore

BAKED IN ONE SHEET

ROUGHLY CUT INTO BARS
Am going out to a pizza place this weekend for dinner so hopefully they have a good salad bar....I will keep you all posted......I think it's time for some homemade granola bars....until tomorrow...

Here's the recipe for the granola bars:
-1 cup whole wheat flour
-1/2 cup brown rice flour
-1/4 brown sugar
-1/4 agave nectar
-1/2 cup rolled oats
-1/2 cup real butter
-1 egg
-1 cup total of any dried fruit, any nuts, coconut, and pure dark chocolate shavings

MIX EVERYTHING TOGETHER, SPREAD OUT EVENLY ON BAKING SHEET AND
BAKE AT 350 FOR 20 MINUTES.....LET COOL AND CUT INTO BARS

No comments:

Post a Comment