Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DAY 28 CHALLENGE

Ok.....I am out of plantain and sweet potato chips, granola, and muffins....have seriously got to get to the store and in the kitchen!

Tried the "brown rice" krispies this morning and while they weren't completely tasteless, they definitely lacked in flavor than "white rice" krispies, however, they do have a nutty flavor to them that I did enjoy....I felt like I wanted to add a lot of sugar to the cereal which really would defeat my whole challenge.  I think I will stick to my granola and use these krispies to add to my granola or make a healthier version of rice krispy treats (maybe I'll try that for an easter treat)

I really like the Nature's Path oatmeal packets.  They are all natural with a mimimum amount of ingredients that I can identify, taste great, and are filling! Add some jumbo raisins and a splash of coconut milk and that is one DELICIOUS and SATISFYING breakfast!

I'm thinking of trying to make some "whole" desserts but haven't come up with anything yet.....any suggestions?

Well, time for dinner.....let's see what I come up with tonight!....until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment