Monday, March 26, 2012

DAY 34 CHALLENGE

It feels like I have been eating "whole" my whole life ;) .....pun intended...

It feels just so normal to me now.

Made more homemade plantain chips with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper....yum!

Family is definitely eating more fresh veggies and we are trying new ones as much as we can.  Who knew that fresh radishes seasoned with salt and pepper could taste so good.

I am loving baked sweet potatoes and tonight I made "twice baked stuffed sweet potatoes" stuffed with mashed sweet potatoes, sour cream, cinnamon, salt, pepper, ginger and topped with a dab of butter and drizzled with a cinnamon honey stick....soooo good...if you like sweet potatoes, you will LOVE this!

homemade plantain chips

stuffed sweet potatoes with fresh veggies
tomorrow is another day ;)

1 comment: