Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DAY 14 CHALLENGE

2 weeks down.....not bad at all!

Definitely finding more things in the grocery store that I can have and definitely making A LOT more things homemade with whole/natural ingredients.

Today I made:

-roasted veggie salsa that I ate with my favorite whole grain tortilla chips....will NEVER buy Pace again ;)

-whole wheat corn cakes and pureed pumpkin soup......The corn cakes were DELICIOUS, even better than when making with white flour....time to switch.....
I have to admit though, that the pumpkin soup was not a favorite and will probably have to tweak the recipe to make it better.

-This is part of the process though, trial and error....I DEFINITELY have had more successes than failures for sure!

ROASTED SALSA.....SO QUICK AND EASY


CORN CAKES.....SO YUMMY AND BUTTERY!
-I also don't think I will ever go back to white flour again either.....whole grains are so much more nuttier and flavorful and also more filling....another successful day...until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment